Tuesday, February 28, 2012

10

February 28th marks Fay and Eden's 10 month birthday! I don't know where the time has gone (so cliché, I know, but so true).
This past Sunday, Eden said her first word (apart from 'mama' and 'dada'). She said 'bye' 'bye bue' and she waved when she said it too. I think she was pretty proud of herself. I know Josh and I sure were. We were looking at our smiley little chickelettes and we were beaming from ear to ear. I'm trying not to sound corny, but there's no words to describe the amount of joy and pride and love that we feel for our daughters. There's not a feeling in the world quite like it. They mean everything to us.
Stay tuned for some big news! I've been patiently waiting to spill the beans on this one, but I need to wait just a tad longer, til all our ducks are in a row. Some of you have probably heard already (and no I am NOT pregnant again) ...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment